WELCOME, NEW ROOMIE!
Allow me to introduce you to the Code of the Slums: Version 3A.
1. We like to make cat noises. A lot. All the time.
Most of our texts and conversations begin with a friendly “meow” (especially if we’re about to ask for a favor)
2. Wine time is all the time.
This also applies to beer time.
3. Dine is a cupcake and sandwich goddess. Sometimes she’ll suggest a combination of flavors and you’ll be like “no.”
But then you’ll try it and you be like, “I’m sorry I ever doubted you, your highness.” And she’ll be like
4. Sometimes we fight.
Lol no not really. But we are fans of passive aggressive notes.
5. “I hate you” can be roughly translated as the following:
"I really like your outfit"
"That’s a great design and I’m mad I didn’t think of it first."
"You look pretty but it would be too girly of me to say that."
"I hate you."
"You just insulted me and it was really clever so I’m conceding."
6. We have a religious relationship with candles and Christmas lights.
7. We make a lot of these kinds of faces at each other, just to see who will break first. It’s like “creepy-face” chicken.
8. No one knows why we’re so weird.
9. We spend a lot of time asking each other to review our projects/porfoltio/website/wardrobe
And the responses can be pretty picky…
Because we KNOW that kind of stuff matters. (Don’t tell us otherwise, we’ll have a breakdown.)
10. And finally
We can’t wait for you to join us :) IT’S GONNA BE GREAT